Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So here's the deal ;)

I have another blog (tambowrites) which I use to talk about life, family, writing, aggravations, depression, and the miscellaneous crap that rattles around my brain - some of which may or may not be 'politically correct', but all of which is, on some level, deeply personal.

Anyway, I thought I'd make a second blog for the happier creative stuff. I quilt, I cook, I sew, and, yes, on occasion, I write. Those are the kinds of things I'll post here: sewing projects - finished and in progress - recipes I've tried and what I think of them, pics I take, snippets of fiction I likely will never sell, and other assorted crafts, attempts, and creative endeavors.

I hope that this blog will be a bit happier, and wonkier. Y'all will probably hear more than you ever wanted to know about my sewing machine and my quest for batiks. lol

Anyway, welcome. :)

No comments: