Saturday, March 6, 2010

Grumbling

Since I am pissy today - please see the 'brown elixir' post on the other blog - I am simply not in the mood to be perky, cheerful, or shooting creative sparkle curlicues out my butt. At least not today. I wanna sit and stew. But nothing gets done if I sit and stew.  Dammit.

So. In an effort to not simply be a sit and stewing lump, I made myself work on the baby quilt today - the piecing is almost done, just have to put the blocks together to make the main part of the quilt, then the borders, then stretch and quilt. It's looking very, very cute, and STRIKING. I hope the baby likes it. And, as soon as I finish this post, I'm going to work on the book. The secret book that everyone (including my agent) likes but scares me to death.

It's about quarter after seven. At 8:45 or so I have to get off my duff and start supper. Bill requested spaghetti. Tra flipping la.

I have 90 minutes. Wish me luck.

No comments: